Terms of Service
www.longboardingsa.co.za and www.longboarding.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by First Nature (hereinafter referred to as Longboarding SA).
Visitors to the Website ("Users" or "you"), including those Users who purchase any products on the Website ("Purchasers") are bound by these terms of service ("T&C"). If you do not agree to these T&C, do not continue to use the Website. Your continued use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the T&C, unmodified by you.
Stocks of all goods on offer are limited. Longboarding SA shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued. However, should Longboarding SA be unable to fulfil any orders placed by you at the advertised prices due to stock having sold out, Longboarding SA will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product. See our Refund Policy.
Please note that although Longboarding SA endeavours to accurately describe and/or depict each product on the Website, some descriptions or photographs may be of a generic nature and not specific to the particular product you wish to buy. However, should you be dissatisfied with the product you receive for any reason, you are entitled to return the product to Longboarding SA for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. See our Refund Policy.
Agreement of Sale
Placing a product in a shopping basket or adding it to a wishlist without completing the purchase cycle does not:
- constitute an agreement of sale; and/or
- constitute an order for such product,
and as such, Longboarding SA may remove such product from the shopping basket or wishlist if stock becomes unavailable and you cannot hold Longboarding SA liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when:
- you electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and
- payment is either authorised, or received by Longboarding SA in its bank account
Termination of Sales & Cancellation of Orders
- By Longboarding SA: Longboarding SA reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud , to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Longboarding SA, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Longboarding SA shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you, and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
- By You: Save for certain exceptions, and subject to certain charges, the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECT Act") entitles you to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a full purchase price refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date)