Hosted By: Stuart Purchase and Craig Maxwell (members of Durban Downhill Sessions).
Date: 14 or 15 November (weather dependant)
Place: 1000 Hills Chef School. Click HERE for a Google Map.
– The reason it’s been made 2 is because of our unpredictable weather. So 1 day will be the event and the other will be a valley mission I think. (Possible chance for 2 outlaw races)
– On Saturday evening there will be a braai at Stu’s place with a projection screen showcasing everyone’s skate video work for maximum froth. Bring your own meat, booze, and all your old skate footage.
– For those of you traveling far there will be sleeping spaces. Just give me a shout.
– 2 men knock out heats
– Winner takes all plus badass trophy
– Each heat recorded on video by follow bike
– Semi-closed off-road
– Shit loads of fun
– Bring your own medical supplies
– Braai and prize-giving at The Eagles Nest
Here are some videos to give you an idea of what to expect from the hill: