There will be 2 events on the day. “Bomb the Hill” will be a race for skaters to see who can make it down the hill the fastest and “Cruising the Hill” is for the guys wishing to show off more of their freeriding skillls.
Criteria for Bomb the Hill
- Seedings as per SAGRA.
- Round 1 = 10 heats of 4 riders per heat with top 2 of each heat going through to round 2 and 3rd and 4th exiting the event.
- Round 2 = 5 heats of 4 riders per heat with top 8 times going through to the semi finals.
- Semi finals of 4 riders per semi, top 2 going through to final, 3rd and 4th leave the event.
- 4 man final – 1st grabs R5000, 2nd R2500, 3rd R1500 and 4th R1000 and then add R1000 by bagging the top speed throughout the event!
- Terms and Conditions apply
Criteria for, Cruise the Hill.
Every 15 sec a rider will leave the starting block, cruise down the hill and we will try and get everyone to go at least 4 times in the time frame allowed by the council.
To view the event poster for more information, click here.
Follow the event on Facebook by clicking here.